Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 7249.688 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 35% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,806,278 (RM2,180) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)