Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 10597.779 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 49% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,318,483 (RM2,200) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,881 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)