Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.619 IRR / BYR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 17% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,735,377 (8,481,871 p.) in Minsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)