Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,027 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 32931.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 84% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 29,838,538 ($906) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (37 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Phnom Penh costs 956 Riels (about 1 hour ago)