Cost of living in Mindelo, Cape Verde compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 375.128 IRR / CVE *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mindelo (Cape Verde) is 21% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,603,484 (49,592 Escudo) in Mindelo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,931 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 2,801 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$40,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 52 (35 minutes ago)