Cost of living comparison between Mildura, Australia and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 23963.856 IRR / AUD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 66% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,465,357 (AU$812) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)