Cost of living comparison between Mildura, Australia and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 24113.081 IRR / AUD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 67% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,007,942 (AU$539) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.08 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (31 minutes ago)