Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,374 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 49222.371 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 106% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,843,443 (€586) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php46 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)