Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,712 prices entered by 259 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 34344.828 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 90% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,542,246 (€540) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)