Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,297 prices entered by 409 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1478.097 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,908,822 (Mex$ 8,057) in Mexico City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)