Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 300.935 IRR / DZD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 4% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,600,671 (51,841 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)