Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8925.474 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 19% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,663,599 (1,307TL) in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)