Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1903.416 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 37% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,673,721 (ARS $11,387) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)