Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 1163.992 IRR / UYU *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 22% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,930,990 ($U17,123) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (32 minutes ago)