Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2014. Exchange rate: 1195.190 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,547,982 (6,315₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)