Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,963 prices entered by 534 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 24305.775 IRR / AUD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 76% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,140,118 (AU$705) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)