Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 3486.625 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 21% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,466,753 (5,583 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)