Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 725 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.020 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 37% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,344,169 (COL$1,210,932) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $4.10 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (about 2 hours ago)