Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 775 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.306 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 45% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,295,074 (COL$999,031) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (38 minutes ago)