Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 955 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.632 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 38% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,915,116 (COL$1,967,096) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)