Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 663 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.702 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 39% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,099,526 (COL$1,632,138) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (about 2 hours ago)