Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 361.390 IRR / DZD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 7% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,281,208 (47,819 Dinar) in Medea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)