Cost of living comparison between Mecca, Saudi Arabia and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 8556.193 IRR / SAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 61% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,879,146 (﷼ 2,206) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)