Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9139.345 IRR / SAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 51% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,774,544 (﷼ 2,383) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 2 hours ago)