Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.552 IRR / TZS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 15% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,519,852 (929,055 Shilling) in Mbeya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (about 1 hour ago)