Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.999 IRR / UGX *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 18% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,825,598 (1,536,415 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)