Cost of living comparison between Mau, India and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 472.277 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mau (India) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 7,852,320 (₨16,627) in Mau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ilmenau costs €350 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 3,000 zł (34 minutes ago)