Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Maturín have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3568.829 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 116% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 31,148,164 (Bs 8,728) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Battambang costs 30,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Rohtak costs ₨159 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Arbil Governorate costs 2,000,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)