Cost of living comparison between Matola, Mozambique and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 409.595 IRR / MZN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 14% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,904,584 (21,740 MT) in Matola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)