Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 549.306 IRR / MZN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 21% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,419,778 (17,149 MT) in Matola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (1 minute ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)