Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1100.000 IRR / NIO *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 7% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,401,569 (14,001 C$) in Matagalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sopron costs 5,600 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,655 (about 2 hours ago)