Cost of living in Masvingo, Zimbabwe compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 42000.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masvingo (Zimbabwe) is 22% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,969,419 ($404) in Masvingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)