Cost of living in Masvingo, Zimbabwe compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 33455.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masvingo (Zimbabwe) is 22% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,062,956 ($570) in Masvingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sacramento, California costs $358 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (about 2 hours ago)