Cost of living in Masvingo, Zimbabwe compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 42490.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masvingo (Zimbabwe) is 24% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,958,485 ($423) in Masvingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)