Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2573.360 IRR / LSL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 31% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,514,003 (8,360 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 700 (about 1 hour ago)