Cost of living comparison between Masaya, Nicaragua and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2014. Exchange rate: 1099.146 IRR / NIO *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 32% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,519,048 (14,119 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (44 minutes ago)