Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2014. Exchange rate: 1104.585 IRR / NIO *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 32% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,914,040 (11,691 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (36 minutes ago)