Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1220.171 IRR / NIO *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 32% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,967,589 (15,545 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $23,187 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)