Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1161.453 IRR / NIO *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 30% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,953,515 (17,180 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $120 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)