Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3323.465 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 41% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,987,928 (3,306 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $490,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)