Cost of living comparison between Marrakech, Morocco and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 3193.670 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 42% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,066,600 (3,465 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 3 hours ago)