Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1315.230 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,300,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 15,152,178 (11,521₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)