Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1376.619 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 19% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,494,554 (13,435₴) in Mariupol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 2 hours ago)