Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1195.955 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,345,874 (9,487₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (41 minutes ago)