Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 11226.782 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,750,456 (R$ 1,848) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (43 minutes ago)