Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 34305.032 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 49% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,536,097 (€424) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £43 (7 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)