Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 34651.621 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 49% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,611,487 (€335) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buffalo, New York costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iloilo costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)