Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 309.131 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,326,054 (₨30,169) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)