Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 331.423 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,601,901 (₨47,075) in Mardan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Greenville, South Carolina costs $1.30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth, Scotland costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,500TL (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £13,855 (about 1 hour ago)