Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 40058.572 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 76% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,928,332 (€697) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨50 (41 minutes ago)