Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 34459.557 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 60% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,534,416 (€364) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (31 minutes ago)