Cost of living in Marawi, Philippines compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2015. Exchange rate: 646.635 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,400,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 15,400,000 (Php23,816) in Marawi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Wichita, Kansas costs $2.19 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)