Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Maracaibo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3299.514 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 170% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 43,408,417 (Bs 13,156) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)