Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Maracaibo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3242.940 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 193% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,614,755 (Bs 8,824) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)