Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Maracaibo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3438.493 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 165% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 38,140,267 (Bs 11,092) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in General Santos City costs Php4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Erzurum costs 1,200TL (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,430 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 9,999,999,999,999,999,455,752,309,870,428,160 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)