Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Maracaibo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 207%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.535 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 102% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 29,473,995 (Bs 55,059,947) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 14,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vadodara costs ₨80 (41 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Santiago de Cuba costs 70 CUC (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)