Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2075.677 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 49% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,503,888 (ARS $8,433) in Mar del Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)