Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2075.919 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 21% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,722,952 (ARS $9,501) in Mar del Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.42 (34 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)