Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2078.263 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 37% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,351,294 (ARS $6,424) in Mar del Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)