Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 460.491 IRR / MZN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 42% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,628,139 (36,110 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)