Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 582.396 IRR / MZN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 50% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,493,631 (35,188 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)