Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 539.785 IRR / MZN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 51% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,777,639 (44,050 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (31 minutes ago)