Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 32416.000 IRR / CUC *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 36% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,661,084 (329 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元18 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (31 minutes ago)