Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 32495.000 IRR / CUC *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 35% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,563,890 (664 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)