Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.581 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 36% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,607,164 (COL$1,481,838) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)