Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,684 prices entered by 244 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 649.694 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 44% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,267,691 (Php17,343) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)