Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,668 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 803.366 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 47% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,712,097 (Php25,782) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)