Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2014. Exchange rate: 38730.506 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,150,354 (€494) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)