Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.850 IRR / MMK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 19% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,333,111 (391,319 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)