Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.321 IRR / MMK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 21% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,009,644 (695,798 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)