Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9722.534 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,593,571 (R$ 2,530) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,500,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (36 minutes ago)