Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 86604.756 IRR / BHD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 70% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,536,479 (Dinar 295) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Antalya costs 50TL (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Andorra la Vella costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)