Cost of living comparison between Manama, Bahrain and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 85165.448 IRR / BHD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 75% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,471,163 (Dinar 240) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 1 hour ago)