Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 86161.103 IRR / BHD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 74% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,563,048 (Dinar 157) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (40 minutes ago)