Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1099.413 IRR / NIO *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 35% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,801,083 (14,372 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)