Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1354.852 IRR / NIO *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 43% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,185,184 (14,898 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)