Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.465 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 37% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,221,165 (Rp 9,014,380) in Manado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lagos costs 83 ₦ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 2 hours ago)