Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.741 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 21% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,798,709 (Rp 6,492,349) in Manado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)