Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4834.656 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 81% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,535,117 (5,282 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)