Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3636.482 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 78% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,900,308 (3,822 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$2.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)