Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4059.697 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 81% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,042,872 (6,908 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (29 minutes ago)