Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2384.346 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 15,700,000 (E£ 6,585) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Asunción costs 3,000 Gs (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 0.19 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)