Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 2057.154 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,812,500 (E£ 3,798) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (35 minutes ago)