Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 320.029 IRR / KES *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 32% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,897,377 (Shilling62,174) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)