Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2697.564 IRR / MVR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 62% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,074,791 (8,183 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 2 hours ago)