Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2124.522 IRR / MVR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 68% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,118,802 (6,175 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.00 лв (22 minutes ago)